The PADI Instructor Exam is conducted by examiners sent by PADI. You only have to repeat what you have learned during the IDC. Don’t worry, there are no surprises. We will explain it to you during the IDC and hereby you will find the segments of the exam as well.
Four segments of the PADI Instructor Exam:
• Diving Theory and Standards Exam
• Prescriptive teaching presentation in the Classroom
• Confined Water teaching presentation and skills demonstration
• Open Water teaching presentation and Rescue Exercise 7.
When you successfully pass all parts, you will be certified as a PADI Open water Scuba Instructor.
What means 100% passing Guarantee?
Course Director Chris will give you the best IDC you can think. Before the IE you get a clear recommendation if you are ready for it or not. You take the decision to go. When you attend the IE, it can happen that you don’t pass the first time. If this happen, than you follow (parts of) the next IDC without extra costs . You only will pay (parts of) the exam fee to PADI. Of course you want to succeed the first time, so if you are not ready yet and you need more preparation time, ask for it or Chris will just tell it to you.
How to get the 100% passing guarantee?
• You need to follow the full IDC and EFRI Course incl. Preparation Day.
• During the preparation day you pass the Topics exam with a minimum of 75% (same as for the DM Exam).
• You will finish the first IE totally, also if you didn’t pass on one part.
Lots of success and of course you want to pass your first PADI-Instructor-exam! Directly after the IE you can continuing your Education and follow the MSDT program by your Course Director, so you can teach Specialties as well and you will be a versatile employee. That’s why you choose for the Ultimate IDC package! Do you still have any questions about it, just contact Chris.