Change your life and become a Dive Professional! During the DIVEMASTER COURSE, you will prepare yourself to have a leading and responsible role in the Dive Industry. The course is very intense and we expect from you a lot, but it’s also very nice and interesting. You will learn how to guide divers and we will bring your knowledge of the Diving Theory on a very high level. PADI Divemasters are professionals. They work in Resorts but also in Europe by Dive Clubs where they will help with courses. You can choose for a 2 or 4 weeks program.
After completing the Divemaster Course you become a member of PADI. You also can become a Specialty Instructor as Divemaster (Dig. Underwater Photography for example). Look at Specialty Instructor. You also can become a Dive Instructor.
NEW…become a Divemaster in the Maldives….NEW
Divemaster course 1-21 Juni 2019 by Divecenter AQUAVENTURE
Including Divemaster Crew pack, Domestic flights
20 nights Full Board Aquaventure Manta Lodge (twin share) on the Island Maradhoo – Addu Atoll
Free diving, tanks, air and weights and Mantas garandead
This all for just 2200 Euro!!!
Don’t forget to bring your own Dive Equipent, what you don’t have you can hire.
Excl. PADI Applicatie Fee
The PADI Divemaster Course is split in 3 parts:
• Theoretical knowledge
• Waterskills and conditiontests
• Experience (internship or simulation)
• Min. 18 years old, certified for PADI Advanced and Rescue
• Have a medical Clearance, signed by a physician, not older than 12 months
• Have proof of certification in CPR/First Aid (EFR recommended), not older than 24 months
• Show proof of minimum 40 logged dives – before certification you need to have min, 60 dives