PADI Course Director Chris:
- PADI Course Director since 2009
- Instructor Trainer Self Reliant Diver
- TEC Sidemount Instructor Trainer
- Sidemount Instructor Trainer
- TEC Deep Instructor Trainer
- TEC Trimix Instructor Trainer
- Gas- and Trimix Blender Instructor Trainer
- Emergency First Responce Instructor Trainer and IT Care for Children and AED
- Specialty Instructor Trainer in:
PADI Adaptive Teaching, Deep, Digital Underwater Photography and Video, Dive Against Debris, DPV, Drysuit, Emergency Oxygen Provider, Multilevel and Computer, Night, EAN Nitrox, Underwater Naturalist, Underwater Navigator, RNLI Sea Survival and KNRM Sea Survival, Self Reliant Diving, Shark Conservation, Sidemount Diving, Drift, Equipment, Fish ID, Weck and Search and Recovery.
- TMX 45 Instructor Trainer (Max 20% He)
- TMX 50 Instructor Trainer (Max 20% He)
- Advanced Dive Theory Instructor
- Rebreather Poseidon MkVI/VII Instructor
- Advanced Rebreather Poseidon MkVI/Se7en Instructor
- RNLI Sea Survival Instructor Trainer
- Shark Conservation Instructor Trainer
- Dive Against Debris Instructor Trainer
- TEC 60 CCR Diver AP Vision and IANTD CCR Evolution Vision Diver
- PADI Instructor Altitude and Instructor Ice diving
- Medic First Aid Instructor Trainer and AED-, BLS and BLS for Children Instructor Trainer
- NIKTA Instructor Intensive Care, Intensive Care for Children and Medical Oxygen Provider Instructor Trainer
- Docent Instructor Acute Zorg and AZK van NIKTA
- BOC Instructor (Fire and Safety and communication)
- NRR Instructor Basic Life Support – AED
- Rode Kruis Instructor and NIBHV Instructor
- DAN Instructeur BLS, AED and Fire and Safety and Oxygen etc.
- Stop the bleeding Instructor
Chris was interviewed by PADI in 2013 because of her Career in TEC Diving. She was also the only Dutch winner of the PADI Elite Instructor Challenge in 2017 Since 2011, she has been listed every year as Silver or Gold Course Director in the Under Sea Journal of PADI. She also proves herself to be a capable CD every year. Book your PADI Instructor Training (IDC) or TEC course with Chris now. When doing a course with her you can expect an abundance of dedication, passion about diving, knowledge and a lot of experience. Book you course here.
PADI Course Director Chris startte in 1997 with scuba diving and has always continued her and others people’s education.
She is an International Award-winning Course Director and TecRec Trimix Instructor Trainer. In 2021 she again became Gold Course Director. Chris has a lot of experience and more than 12.000 dives to her name. She has now delivered more than 1000 Instructor-level courses and has trained more than 2.650 divers and instructors. She has since trained more than 150 TEC and Sidemount students and TEC Sidemount Instructors.
Chris always teaches with passion, every time. She teaches a variety of PADI Instructor Specialties such as the Adaptive Techniques Diver as well as the RNLI Sea Survival Instructor Specialty. Hence, she continues to earn the yearly Elite Instructor and PADI Gold Course Director status. You will find the PADI Course Directors with this status in the second quarter of the Undersea Journal. Also read her Elite Instructor Interview, which also reflects her passion for diving and training.